Located in Keysborough, Melbourne, OPUS Campers are a premium adventure travel and off road brand with a portfolio of exciting, market leading camper trailer and off road hybrid caravans.
We strive to be the best in all we do (products, service, brand, company culture), and we need a driven, ambitious, highly self motivated team player to fulfil reception duties as well as supporting our sales and customer service team with administration.
- Reception duties- answering the phone, greeting customers, managing reception.
- First point of contact for all new and existing customers (via email and phone).
- Sales admin – CRM management, processing invoices, recording expenses, providing detailed sales reports as requested.
- Scheduling after sales calls and actively seeking customer feedback.
- Assisting with the Opus/Purple Line warranty process.
- Resolving customer queries on the phone, via email and face to face in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working in our showroom on Saturdays.
- Working at our Trade Shows; answering queries, capturing potential customer data and processing sales.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in a receptionist/customer service role preferred but we do provide full training.
- Must be available to work Saturdays 9am-3pm (flexible on other days/hours)
- Industry knowledge highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Attention to detail and highly accurate.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Why work for us?
- We are going through a huge period of growth, this is a really exciting time to be joining us.
- We provide full training for this role.
- Flexible working- During the week (flexible on days/hours) & Saturdays must be available to work 9am- 3pm.
- We are an award winning, market leader in the industry.
- We have a great culture; creating fun and celebrating success.
- Regular team lunches and BBQ’s!
- Free parking