Located in Keysborough, Melbourne, OPUS Campers are a premium adventure travel and off road brand with a portfolio of exciting, market leading camper trailer and off road hybrid caravans.
We strive to be the best in all we do (products, service, brand, company culture), and we are looking for an experience QA Supervisor to lead our QA production team.
- Lead the team to ensure all operational activities are carried out according to QA standards and designated schedules.
- Responsible for QA; team adherence to the company QA processes.
- Team compliance with OH&S regulations and maintaining clean, orderly and safe work areas.
- Develop and improve upon current quality checks and procedures
- Manage quality audits
- Report any concerns/issues to the Operations Manager.
- Plan and organise the team to ensure that completion dates for units are met or exceeded.
- Lead, train and develop the team.
- Develop and drive the team Daily 5S checklist.
- Contribute to the 5S continual improvement program.
- Labour planning requirements for the designated workstation.
- Attend required training e.g., 5S, safety, quality training.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous RV/trailer service, manufacturing and/or mechanical experience highly regarded.
- Quality Assurance experience; managing quality and developing and implementing quality checks and procedures
- Previous experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Drivers licence and access to own vehicle preferred.
- Proficient with a variety of hand power tools
Why work for us?
- Sociable hours Mon-Fri 7am-3pm
- We are going through a huge period of growth, this is a really exciting time to be joining us.
- We are an award winning, market leader in the industry.
- We have a great culture; creating fun and celebrating success.
- Regular team lunches and BBQ’s!
- Reward and recognition program.
- Free parking