Located in Keysborough, Melbourne, OPUS Campers are a premium adventure travel and off road brand with a portfolio of exciting, market leading camper trailer and off road hybrid caravans.
We strive to be the best in all we do (products, service, brand, company culture), and we need driven, ambitious, highly self motivated team players to join our production team to support our growth.
- Assist with container unloading (manual lifting)
- Assembly of camper trailers and caravans within set time frames.
- Provide repairs to production and customer campers and caravans.
- Plumbing, carpentry, mechanical, electrical, 12V electrical tasks as required.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make necessary adjustments.
- Detect faulty operations and ensure products are working exactly as intended and are free of defects or other issues.
- Comply with OH&S regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Attend required training e.g., 5S, safety, quality training.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous RV/trailer/caravan service, manufacturing and/or mechanical experience highly regarded.
- Forklift licence (not mandatory)
- Drivers licence and access to own vehicle preferred.
- Proficient with a variety of hand power tools e.g., general mechanical tools.
- Most important is a good attitude and strong work ethic.
Why work for us?
- We are going through a huge period of growth, this is a really exciting time to be joining us.
- We provide full training for this role.
- We are an award winning, market leader in the industry.
- We have a great culture; creating fun and celebrating success.
- Regular team lunches and BBQ’s!
- Reward and recognition program.
- Free parking
- Sociable hours: Monday – Friday 7am- 3pm
- Optional overtime available