CARAVAN SERVICE MANAGER
We are an established, accredited and award winning caravan service and repair business located in Campbellfield.
Our business is thriving, and we are positioning ourselves for growth and longevity.
We are calling on suitably qualified people whom are searching for long term and stable employment in a strong and secure industry.
The ideal candidate will be able to draw on their experience to step into the role to manage the day to day operations of the Caravan Service Stream.
The Service Manager will lead with like minded Managers, a team of Technicians and will have sole responsibility for the operations of one of the businesses streams, the (Caravan Service Stream). This stream undertakes mechanical caravan servicing and general caravan maintenance.
The Service Manager will ensure:
– the delivery of caravan servicing, weight upgrades, vehicle accessory installations (ie brake controllers), and general caravan maintenance & repairs to our customers
– impeccable customer service is provided
– targets are met
Skills and experience:
To be appointed to this role you will:
– have sound mechanical knowledge, in particular operation of brakes, bearings and suspension components.
– have knowledge of 12 volt electrical
– have an understanding of general caravan maintenance issues, repairs and fault finding.
– have a desire to work with, and satisfy customers
– be able to supervise staff and show leadership
– exhibit the attributes that reflect our businesses culture and standards
Qualifications & Licences:
– relevant trade certificate & forklift licence preferred.
– full driver licence required.
Email applications to Bec Holmes, Administration Manager, at email@example.com
Ph Peter or Jo for further information 8339 0772.