– A Senior RV Service & Repair Technician looking for a Management role within the Caravan Industry?
– An experienced mechanic, ready to ‘step up’ and ‘get off the tools’?
– An automotive Service Advisor seeking a change?
If you answered yes, we have the perfect role available, ready for an immediate start!
Advantage Caravan Repairs is a family owned, accredited and award winning business located in Campbellfield. A rare opportunity exists to join us, as the ‘Caravan Service Manager’.
We are seeking someone to manage the day to day operations of the Caravan Service & Maintenance stream. This person will oversee the Caravan Service Stream, and be responsible for its operations, output, and staff within it. We are prepared to mentor someone who may be lacking in management experience, if they have the right technical experience, mindset and career ambition.
The Service Manager will ensure:
– the delivery of caravan servicing, weight upgrades, vehicle accessory installations (ie brake controllers), and general caravan maintenance & repairs to our customers
– impeccable customer service is provided
– targets are met
Skills and experience
To be appointed to this role you will:
– have sound mechanical knowledge, in particular operation of brakes, bearings and suspension components.
– have knowledge of 12 volt electrical
– have an understanding of general caravan maintenance issues, repairs and fault finding.
– have a desire to work with, and satisfy customers
– be able to supervise staff and show leadership
– be efficient, organised, and be able to prioritise
Qualifications & Licences
– relevant trade certificate & forklift licence preferred.
– full driver licence required.
Benefits to working with us
We have a modern workshop, maintained plant & machinery, & provide a supportive, but fun working environment. The successful candidate may have the opportunity to obtain the Cert 111 in RV Service & Repair and attend ongoing industry training. We offer long term, stable and rewarding careers in what is a ‘booming industry’.